Monday, July 14, 2008

Molly's Room and Bathroom

Amanda this posting is mostly for you. Since you went into labor the day you were supposed to come visit us I decided to take some house pictures and post them. I started in Molly's room since it's my fav. The chandelier in her room came out of my mom's old house. It was brass and nasty. Of all the house projects so far it is by far my favorite and was the most fun to make. When we bought the house this room was covered in a dinosaur mural-U-G-L-Y!

Molly and Rebecca's beds.

The dresser I refinished.

The Chandelier!

The hall bathroom.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I saw it with out the crib and pic's on the wall...it looks AWESOME!!!! You have put so much work and love into EVERYTHING! And I love the green bathroom and that ruffle shower curtain! Molly is lucky to have such a cute room---I remember that HORRID dinosaur stuff--I actually got to see that before you painted it! Keep doing pic's of the house:) I love them!

powellsa74 said...

I love it, too! I love shabby chic. You have such an effortless way of decorating...very nice!