Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eli Turns 1

July 22, 2008-Our friend Eli turned 1 year old. He had a fun and low key Birthday party at home. I think it was a perfect part for a 1 year old. His Mommy (Michelle) made him a cute basketball cake. Yummy! Happy Birthday Eli, we are glad you were born.
Love,
The Meekers


First Bites

Messy Face

Josie

Molly eating ice cream.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Trost's said...

Cute pictures. We played with Eli today at Hawaiian Falls - he is such a ham!

I just left a message for Amanda seeing if she would like to meet me and the girls next week sometime at Willow Bend mall (I love their play area). I don't know if Amanda will go, but I am definitely going if you would like to join us. I think I'll send out an e-mail.

Can you still get e-mail at CFB? If not, e-mail me your new e-mail address.

chelle1113 said...

Love the pics Amy...thanks!! I have some cute ones of Molly playing with Josie that I need to get to you. I am glad you shared Eli's birthday with us=)