Bottom Line- They needed to be trained to be inside with a baby. Things have just now calmed down enough to work on this. So, we bought new rugs at Big Lots :) Purple for Zoey and hot pink for Honey. Right now we are working on having them stay in one area instead of running around like maniacs. Zoey on her own is great but the two of them together are WILD! Here is a picture of their first day of training. They are doing great and only want to please. GOOD GIRLS!
Bob has been very helpful and wants them in as much as I do. He says for a Christmas Eve present I can sleep with both of them in the bed again. I can't wait!
Zoey Katherine Cupcake Dreams Come True Meeker
Original Name-Highlander's Christmas Snowflake (her B-day is December 16th)
Honey and Zoey
Honey and Zoey
This picture is of Zoey watching me blog :)






2 comments:
Good job...I think they will smarten up and know that it is best to be inside on the rug than out in this heat!
Keep up the good work:)
Hi Amy! My mom just told me you had a blog so I decided to pop over for a visit. Molly is adorable...I think it might have something to do with her name.
Post a Comment