We have air! FINALLY! For those of you who have been asking our air started messing up early June. We have a home warranty company that sent out
Proair 4 times. They never fixed it. I called and complained yet they would not help us.
Proair said it was a $1500 problem. So Uncle David
recommend we try this guy named Jim
Kittle. He came out last night and fixed it all for $90. He was super sweet and honest. If you ever need someone I highly recommend him.
Kittle Air in Dallas.
For the other
bloggers out there-thanks for your comments. I just realized there was a section for that. OH DEAR! Also, I need to be shown how to add links to my blog. As soon as I see Amanda I will do it!

The last sweaty picture of Molly!
2 comments:
Yes--when you come over I can show you the link thing:) I am so glad to hear your air is now on and for so CHEAP! If we need a/c help I will be getting that guys info. from you!!!!!
Amen for air...how people every survived without it in Texas, I will NEVER understand!!!
Post a Comment