Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dad

This is by far my favorite picture of my Dad. He looks really free to me, so unlike the later years of his life. I think he was about 40 here. Aggie always says this picture of my Dad looks like Robert Redford (maybe but my Dad was cuter). This Wednesday, July 23rd would have been his 60th Birthday. People always say that after a loved one dies the person's Birthday becomes more difficult than their death date. For me this year that is true.

Dad I miss you so much. I wish you were here to see Molly. You would love her. She's very funny and animated, you know sort of like the rest of us. I tell Molly about you all the time. She even has a special photo book with your pictures. So far she just likes to chew on it. If you were here this week I'd take you to eat at the Cici's on Hebron and make you a red velvet cake.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: