Macey Kate and Molly had their first sleep over last night. Macey is an excellent baby sitter!!!!! We went swimming at Thomas Pool and ate dinner at Red Robin. We surprised Bob! Then we watched Aquamarine and Willy Wonka. Now we are going swimming again. Come again Macey Kate! We love you!!!!!
Cute Girls!
Sleepy Girls!
Messy Girl!
Big Girls!
2 comments:
ADORABLE! I bet Melissa (steve's sis) was life guarding when you were there!!!! She works everyday except for Sun & Tues....
Thanks for calling I got your message:) I am out of pain for right now....but I don't know if the stone has passed yet or not:( It could flare up again in hours or even days if it hasn't passed. And thanks for the birth pic's you sent in the mail:) You are an AWESOME friend.....sorry that I haven't been that great of a friend since I got preggo and sick:( I wasn't there for you when Molly was born and I am feeling awful about that lately:(
Post a Comment