Sunday, July 20, 2008

Feeding the Ducks


We took Molly to feed the ducks yesterday at the Farmers Branch Manske park. I love my neighborhood! Anyway, I think I liked feeding the ducks more than she did :) She kept trying to eat the bread herself. After looking at the pictures I felt very sad, especially of the two of us. My Dad would have been turning 60 this week and I think he would have loved this time with her. My mom said he always loved to take me to feed the ducks. It's bitter sweet.
PS-7 months old is so fun! Today I felt like I wished I could have 4 daughters. Maybe!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Varner said...

You need to frame the black and white picture of you and Molly. It is precious!

The Trost's said...

Wonderful pictures and memories! Believe it or not each stage is just better and better.