Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday!

Today was such a fun day. Bob got to see Rebecca for the 1st time in 3 months. We ate lunch and swam at the Farmers Branch pool. Rebecca took these pictures of her and Molly in the back seat of the car. The one of the two of them cracks me up. Also, at the bottom of the page my child is eating a green onion. YES and she liked it. The AC lady told me it helps their gums to feel good during teething. Molly chewed up 3! I think she may stink for church in the morning :)

On the way to the pool.

Sisters!!!!!

Green onions, YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Varner said...

Molly has the most beautiful blue eyes. I will have to remember green onions for the next baby (whenever that time comes).

Amanda said...

GREEN ONIONS!!!!!

powellsa74 said...

And she likes them???
The pic was too cute of the two
sisters!

Jennifer said...

Hey girl! I just finally got around to reading your blog. I'm not a blogger (yet), so I'm not used to keeping up with these! Love all the pictures of Molly! Cutie PIE! Makes me excited to have another bambino! Can't wait to see you sometime this winter--love from Kansas! xx00