Friday, July 25, 2008

A Few Things

This cross was made at a heavenly toes party. If you haven't heard of it they are pretty fun. They use kids hand prints and footprints to make different crosses, plates, holiday bowls etc.... This is the one we made with Molly's foot. It's so cute!

www.heavenlytoes.com

The THING! This is our new AC unit! It is HUGE!!!! After 2 months of drama I wish I could say things were OK. However, we have a pump leak. Someone has been out twice today and they are coming back tonight. Yes, it's 7:15 on a Friday night. GOOD GRIEF! I hope this all works out soon.

Summer Project-I LOVE Landscaping!!!! This summer I started adding to our front beds. I don't really know what I am doing. I drive around Highland Park to see what I like then I copy in my own yard. Tonight I almost finished another bed on the side of the house. Now that the dogs are trained inside I will start the back yard.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Trost's said...

I love heavenly toes! There web site is http://heavenlytoes.com/ in case anyone is interested in checking them out.

The Trost's said...

Opps, I just saw that you already had the website posted. Sorry.
Also, love your landscaping.

Amanda said...

sooooo cute! and your beds look AWESOME!!! I can't wait till mine are done! Maybe in the fall I can work on them more:)