Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pattye, Judy and Cara

My 3 closest friends from school gave me a B-day surprise tonight. 1st they picked me up and the car was decorated with B-day messages to me. Hilarious. Their gift to me was 3 blue spruce trees (my absolute favorite). I of course named the trees after each of them and will plant tomorrow. Then we headed down town to the Iron Cactus. It's a cool restaurant in between the tall down town buildings. When you sit on the top level there you don't even feel like you are in Dallas any more. I love that! The girls also brought my favorite cake. White cake with white butter cream frosting! It was the best B-day surprise I've had in a long time. I'll post pictures later! Cara, Judy, and Pattye were the best part of my school year. Awesome friends!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so so so VERY sweet! I am glad you had such a wonderful surprise:)

chelle1113 said...

Sounds fabulous!! Happy "LATE" birthday. Hope it was great=)