My childhood best friend Jennifer recently opened her own salon in Fort Worth. This past week she held a big fund raiser for women in war torn
countries. They had an awesome party and BIG prizes. Katy and I both won nice prizes. Katy won a $200 pair of shoes and I won a spa package at the Gaylord. Someone knows what I need :) I'm not exactly sure how much money Jennifer raised but it was a lot! Go Jennifer!
Jennifer and Brandon
F.F.L. Friends for Life. 34 years.
Jen's cousins Becca, Carrie, Charles with Katy
Carrie and Katy. On a side note Carrie has a very rare form of cancer. She just had a huge portion of her back removed (in the shape of a #7), 3 ribs taken out and chemo. She has two daughters, Cara (5 years old) and Baily (3 years old). Pray for total healing.
1 comment:
wow--I will pray for Carrie:( What a cool thing that you won a great prize and helped out at the same time:)
Post a Comment