Molly shared her cheese with Rocky and Baby today. We know why they really love her. Tonight I wanted a Braum's chocolate yogurt (again). Guess who I shared it with (again)???? I never thought twice about giving it up.
Just FYI--don't not ever submerge your car seat straps in water. The only thing you can do it wipe them down it will break down the fibers. (of course you can wash the cover:) And YOu can order new straps if you ever need too (like for throw up--the smell never comes out) On Britax.com. I ordered some for P's old car seat before L started using it:)
yes--that is fine:) You can wipe them with a wash cloth too. Just no submerging in water:) It says it all in the owner's manual too:) Love that little Molly Meeker:)
Hi! My name is Amy. My husband and I have two kiddos and a third on the way. Molly is three, Timmy is two (adopted from S. Korea), and Lindsay Ji is waiting for us in China. I love my family, our four dogs, photography, yard work, running, Disney World :), listening to music and being outside! My life has been a series of hills and valleys and I am most certainly a work in progress. My Dad and my Aunt both committed suicide and those grief experiences have shaped my life in a way I never imagined. I pray that one day my story of suicide survival can bring hope to others in similar situations. I'm also a first grade teacher in Dallas, Texas and am blessed to spend my days surrounded by kiddos! Thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Eli has that same blue monkey bowl!! I feel the same way, I haven't finished a whole snack in 2 years=) Doesn't bother me at all!!
I want one too:) YUMMY!
Just FYI--don't not ever submerge your car seat straps in water. The only thing you can do it wipe them down it will break down the fibers. (of course you can wash the cover:) And YOu can order new straps if you ever need too (like for throw up--the smell never comes out) On Britax.com.
I ordered some for P's old car seat before L started using it:)
Thanks, good info! We only wiped them with baby wipes. Do you think that is ok????
yes--that is fine:) You can wipe them with a wash cloth too. Just no submerging in water:) It says it all in the owner's manual too:) Love that little Molly Meeker:)
Post a Comment