Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pink

Meghan and I finished painting Molly's room last Friday. I love the new color! It's very cheery. Here are a few recent photos. My new camera was not working (holy cow!) but it was just the memory card.

Meg, Mo and Molly in her room.

Molly in her swim suit. She LOVES the water and laughs when she goes all the way under.

Olivia. Molly's friend from the Baby House. CUTIE!

Olivia again.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Room looks great! I think the hardest thing to paint is the child's room b/c you can't do it while they are sleeping!

chelle1113 said...

Tell Molly I am SO sorry! I will call CPS for her tomorrow=) Just kidding! It looks good with her bedding. Please Lord, continue to give me BOYS!!

The Trost's said...

Gotta LOVE pink!!!! Michelle - tongue sticking out to you!

Anonymous said...

I would love to strip her and see her pink she would taste amazing