Monday, April 20, 2009

Test #3

Tonight I took my 3rd nutrition test. I left feeling so so about my grade. That hopefully means a low A or a high B. Our prof offered extra credit so my average is now a 100. Only one more test to go! I am already registered through December. After that all I will need is a statistics class! Keep praying for a 4.0

Dev. Psych-Maymester (Internet Only)
Chemistry and Lab-Summer 1
Anatomy Part 2 and Lab-Summer 2
US Government-Fall (Internet Only) Made a D freshman year......too much water skiing!
Anatomy Part 1 and Lab-Fall

The lowest score TWU usually takes is a 3.7 so I am shooting for a 4.0!!!!! Add .4 to overall GPA (for admission purposes only) if prerequisite classes are taken at TWU.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

GIRL you are doing great on your grades:) You'll make it:) I know you will!

chelle1113 said...

Way to go!! Keep it up!!

The Trost's said...

I think we all have a D (or two) from our original freshman year! Only to know then what we know now.