Monday, April 6, 2009

Girly Girls

I've always been more of a tomboy than a girly girl. I think because my Dad treated me like I could do anything I thought being girly was wimpy. Let's be honest, I wore a Dallas Mavericks t-shirt, cleats, pig tails and jeans every day of 5th and 6th grade so the boys would pick me first to play soccer. In the past few weeks I've realized that girly is O.K. :) Not to mention that lately everyone thinks Molly is a boy. She mostly wears Gap and won't wear a bow so it's to be expected. In celebration of my new realization Molly has 3 new pale pink dresses (sorry Michelle) and a new back pack. It's a tiny one that she can wear to Sunday school so I don't have to carry the huge diaper bag. She picked it out at Baby's R Us and it is probably the most girly one there. I showed her about ten others and she kept holding it and saying "this". As long as she doesn't get the "princess" attitude it's OK with me.

PS-It looks so cute on!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hOW CUTE:) Enjoy the girl stuff for me:)

chelle1113 said...

You know I am going to have to report you for child abuse right?? POOR MOLLY!!! =) We were in Wal-Mart getting Eli's Easter basket Sunday (which he sat on and broke last night!!!!) and he wanted green. I was holding 2 green baskets asking which one he wanted. He pointed to the fuzzy, pink, tiarra shaped basket that said "Princess" and said "that one!" We got GREEN!!!! Josie is rubbing off=)

The Trost's said...

I understand - G is such a girly girl. If it is not pink or a dress or skirt it is a fight to get her to wear it. And the bows - she has to have one in before we leave the house. I wonder what M will be like in that department - hmmmm.