Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pitting Out

I promise after today............more fun posts to come :) You all know the situation at my job. 3 members of my team have been hard to work with. About 2 months ago I had enough. I have not spoken up for myself or been confrontational at all. Take it, take some more, take some more..........Long story short I said some things to my boss that weren't that nice. I think she was surprised at the time. (Yes, even I have a limit :) For the past few weeks I have felt convicted to ask for her forgiveness about the way I talked to her. I went to her office today and owned my part. I'm pretty sure she was surprised. I think most people brush over things like this and they never get addressed. Here's to working a 12 step program!!! We talked a bit and she said thank you for being honest. She also said that I had risen above in all situations this year. I'm so happy to be free of thinking of the way I talked to her. I always forget that forgiveness is mostly freeing for the seeker. Through out this whole ordeal it was my only regret. IT IS HARD TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS! It's done and I can coast on through the next month and feel good about myself.

PS-I was so nervous my shirt is probably ruined. Pitting out! GROOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

SO PROUD of you!!!!!