Here is a picture of M last year. It's so boring to post without pictures so I used and old one.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
86
I made an 86 on my 2nd exam! I am thrilled!!!!! The class average was a 49.1 so it actually was a difficult test. Knowing that I will most likely make an A makes me feel SUPER excited that I could be accepted to nursing school. Today was a lonely day at school. There are nice people there. However, nothing beats talking in the middle of 2 classrooms with Amanda or talking through a wall with Michelle. LOL! How I miss my real friends!
Here is a picture of M last year. It's so boring to post without pictures so I used and old one.
Here is a picture of M last year. It's so boring to post without pictures so I used and old one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
CONGRATS on the test!!!!
I miss our daily chats too:( It's been so long since I have been in a school--seems like forever!
It's 7:11 am right now....Steve has the kids under control while I cram down my yummy oatmeal choc. chip cookies and a diet coke and get 5 minutes of computer time...for this 5 minutes staying at home seems like a breeze:) You need to move next door to me...we could talk through the fence:) LOL!
YEAH YOU!!!!!!!! I miss talking through the wall too=)
Post a Comment