Sunday, April 19, 2009

GREAT dane

Here are some standing pictures of the girls that show their size. Love the black dot on Zoey's hiney. People may break into my car but they won't dare break into my house. I have so much LOVE for this breed. WHY? Well, I read The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. I fell in love with Singer, the dane in the book. For months I thought about this dog. After my Dad passed I spent about an hour a day on the internet looking at dane puppies. It was the one thing that really made me feel so happy :) After 6 months of looking I picked Highlander's Christmas Snowflake aka Zoey Katherine Cupcake Dreams Really Do Come True Meeker. She is a typical dane; lovable, goofy, clumsy, smart but plays dumb and BIG! Zoey's Weight=My Weight (post baby :)

Zoey looking out the front window.

Honey.

Baby Girl!

How's this for size?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is like a hoRSE TO mOLLY:) Give her a ride:)