Saturday, May 2, 2009
Pneumonia
Friday night around 8:30 I started to think Molly had a fever. SWINE FLU????? When we checked her temp she was at 102.2. It was 9:00 and every clinic around here was closed. We are also keeping Katrina for the weekend so Bob stayed with her. I went to pick up my mom and we went to Trinity Medical ER. After 3 hours we were seen, chest x-rays were taken and flu tests were given. Molly has viral pneumonia. We got home at 4:00 am because the ER was so full. She is very sick and very sad. I'm not taking her to the baby house this week so we are trying to work the schedule out now. Hope she gets better soon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
POOR,POOR MOLLY:( I hope she gets well very soon:( Nothing is worse than a sick baby:(
Not to beat a dead horse but.....you could have been to 10 acute kids care visits in that same 3 hours you spent waiting. There is one that is less than 10 minutes from TMC. They can do EVERYTHING an ER can do and there is always a short wait and they are so good with kids. I have never had to take any of my kids to the ER thanks to them. They even do broken bones and stitches and are open till mid-night at most locations. JUST FYI for the future:)
I agree with Amanda - Acute Care Kids rocks for after hour and weekend sick trips. Big hugs for that sweet baby and mommy and daddy too. Feel better soon Molly.
Yeah that to AKC. I'm so sorry for your baby girl. I feel your pain though. Its been over a week here and both are back sick again.
Oh bother.
Post a Comment