Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pink Paint

Pink Paint
I've decided to repaint Molly's room. Right now it is painted electric blue (bright turquoise). It's really cute but a precious person that we never get to see chose that color. Every time I go into Molly's room it's a sad reminder. I still love the bedding in the room. It has plenty of different pinks so I'm going for pink. Does anyone or has anyone used a light pink color (not bubble gum pink) that you liked? Amanda I know you can't help me on this one ;) You could try for a 3rd and I'll give you my left over paint. LOL!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I had to laugh! I think it will look great! But it will take a good primer coat or a few white coats underneath to cover up that bright turquoise blue! YOu better post pic's when u r done:)

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

We did a pink in K's room. I'll post pics on my blog soon. I think its called ballerina pink from Behr at Home Depot. Let me double check.

chelle1113 said...

PLEASE let me recommend some pink paint...let's see it's called BLUE=)

The Trost's said...

G's room is pink - of course! It is a pale pinky salmon color, so it is not a true pink. When you put bubble gum pink next to it, it looks salmon but when you put orange next to it (or look at just the walls) it looks pink. It is Behr, but I have to check on the color.