I made an A in my nutrition class!!!! In January I made two goals for myself. 1. To make an A 2. To loose 10lbs which would put me 3 pounds below my pre Molly weight :) I accomplished both! YEEEEEEEEEEE HAW! I had also signed up to take Psych 1603 as a Maymester on the Internet. I dropped it today because I need a break. I have plenty of time to take it before my application is due. Chemistry starts June 8th.
We dissected owl pellets today. GROSS! It was so nasty to see the rodent fur. 6 more days.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
owl pellets! WHAT??? YUCK!
YEAH on the A! and the weight:)
I think it's good you dropped the maymester!!!!!
Yes, the owl swallows the rodent whole. After the pellet is digested the owl throw up the left overs. Left overs are fur and bones. One of my kids said he found private part. HAHAH!
iiicckkk--If that's what they do in the private school I want no part of it:) HA!
COngrats on the A!
Post a Comment