Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday

Molly Update
I just took Molly to see Dr. Coco. He says her lungs sound clear and to keep taking the augmentin. We are keeping her home for the rest of the week.

Happy Birthday Katy!!!!
My sister turns 31 today. She is the best sister in the whole wide world. I am so thankful for her friendship and for the way she understands me. At the bottom of this post there are pictures from a party I threw her last year. Katy is wigging out because she is turning 30. It was fun!

Sad News
Also, we have some sad news. Connie Freeman who created the Barnabas Project called to tell me yesterday that she has breast cancer. I know for a fact that I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for her love and Barnabas. Connie also holds a special place in my heart because she officiated at our wedding and also my Dad's funeral. Please pray for Connie. Her 1st surgery is Monday, May 11th.
Nick and Bob
Katy, Linda, Pete, Mom and Meghan
Chloe and Molly. Chloe is going to be a big sister soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATY!

I am sorry about Connie:( I know how much she means to you. I hope and will pray for a good outcome.

I am SO GLAD MOlly is on the mend!!!!