Monday, September 19, 2011

Too Big



Sunday Snapshot



She's getting too big. I've been saying that since she was 3 months old. Now 3 really is BIG enough. Some recent Molly quotes....

Mom can I please have some more hanitizer? (For hand sanitizer)

Mom, when I am big I am going to take Timmy and Ji in my car. I want a small car. Timmy will sit in the front and Ji in the back. I am taking them to eat at Taco Cabana.

Mom, Timmy's favorite word is no and my favorite word is Walt Disney World. :)

Mom, Timmy has a broken heart but we don't have to worry about that because Jesus fixed it, right Mom?


3 comments:

Amanda said...

ssoooo cute:) Wait....she will sprout up and be as big as P before you know it:(

Kristi said...

happy birthday! It's my little's 4th birthday!

Lori said...

Oh she is cute! Love the princess sign!