This is our Zoey's sister Noel. She is in labor and I can't wait to see the pups! I wonder how many there will be???? Sadly, none for me. 2 great danes is enough :) or at least that is what everyone else thinks!
Wow, beautiful Dog! My family has had beagles for years and years. My breeder wants to take my Daisie Mae to the nationals this fall. Dogs are so fun. cant wait to see pics of the puppies!
Hi! My name is Amy. My husband and I have two kiddos and a third on the way. Molly is three, Timmy is two (adopted from S. Korea), and Lindsay Ji is waiting for us in China. I love my family, our four dogs, photography, yard work, running, Disney World :), listening to music and being outside! My life has been a series of hills and valleys and I am most certainly a work in progress. My Dad and my Aunt both committed suicide and those grief experiences have shaped my life in a way I never imagined. I pray that one day my story of suicide survival can bring hope to others in similar situations. I'm also a first grade teacher in Dallas, Texas and am blessed to spend my days surrounded by kiddos! Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Wow, beautiful Dog! My family has had beagles for years and years. My breeder wants to take my Daisie Mae to the nationals this fall. Dogs are so fun. cant wait to see pics of the puppies!
Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment