Here is Molly hanging out at home! (Maybe Meghan took this?) I wish I was hanging out at home too! We need some prayers today. 1. Ji's paper work to be completed soon. 2. Information on Ji 3. The fund raiser- Both Hands. We are having trouble finding a widow to help. Who would have thought it would be so hard to find someone in need. In saying that if anyone knows a widow, in the DFW area, that needs home repair, please contact us. So thankful for FRIDAY!
The link below is to the Long Road to China. Lisa started a new Friday Photo Share. VERY FUN and her kids are adorable!

5 comments:
she is stunning
very cute!!
Such a lovely little girl!
Beautiful girl you got there. ;) Will be praying for you guys! We're STILL waiting on our KBI clearances for KS. It's about to drive me crazy.
I love her haircut! She is so stylish... may steal it.. haha
Post a Comment