Here are some pics from this week. My cousins took Molly for a day. Then they came by to visit. Mom is organizing all of her teaching supplies and she really has all the coolest things! Plus she kept everything in perfect shape. These noses came out for the cousin party and it was a good laugh!
I'm struggling a little with "back to school". I want to go back but at the same time am having some major sadness about leaving Thing 1 and Thing 2. Molly will do fine and actually cried today because she didn't get to stay at school when we dropped off the supplies. Timmy....that's totally different. He gets overwhelmed pretty easy and they won't let me start him in a younger class. Although I am sure after two weeks they will be begging to move him down. He's just a lot younger than his chronological age. With all that said, I want to be sure and MENTION, I am still super thankful to have a job and be teaching another year in CFB. I can't lose sight of that.





1 comment:
Ur so lucky to have so much family wanting to take time with molly. Really! I know it will be hard to go back:( hopefully timmy does okay and maybe they will move him down after a week or 2? Or maybe he will really grow up fast in the older room?
Post a Comment