I only have time to read in the summer. This year I read a few books. Tapestry (the adoption ministry at church) held a 7 week book study on the Connected Child by Karen Purvis. It was EXCELLENT! Then I read Baby Proof by Emily Giffin. I'll admit chick-lit is one of my guilty pleasures. Right now I'm trying to finish Jane Eyre. I love the classics and never read much in high school or college when I was supposed to. Molly read Jane Eyre as well ;) If you have any good book suggestions please post a comment!





2 comments:
Luv that pocture of molly!!!! i do have some all time fav books...but now spend all my reading time...pre viewing whatever books p is reading....i have been really enjoying the harry potterbones thouh;) almost done with book 4.....
I'm returning the blog comment love! ;o) The Help (by Kathryn Stockett? I think?)...amazing book. The movie just came out, which I haven't seen, but I doubt it could be as good as the book. Also just finished reading No Biking in the House Without a Helmet by Melissa Fay Greene (adoption related). LOVED it. Of course, it sounds like your summer is over, so maybe no reading for a while...
Post a Comment