Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fossil Rim





I wanted to finish out the summer with a few fun treats. Yesterday my Mom, Molly and I drove out to Glen Rose to Fossil Rim. It's fun to feed the animals and the scenery is gorgeous. Even though it's only an hour out it doesn't feel like flat, treeless, old Dallas. We went early and it was only 95 at 9:00 am! Molly was amused by the ostrich that stole my food sack and also how one of the huge deer slobbered on MY arm! GACK! We finished our trip at DQ with some chicken fingers and a blizzard. (We would have loved to included Timmy but his heart condition causes him to over heart quite fast. Just didn't want you guys to think I'd left him out for no reason. Hopefully, next year buddy!).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad u got to do that!!!!