
Here they are on the 1st day of school, this past Monday. I think these photos really show their indvidual personalities. Molly LOVED school and they tell me that Timmy did well. When I picked him up he yelled, I go HOME! I think in a few weeks he'll get it and be enjoying himself as well. I'm out of the back to school slump and working my way back up hill. My room is ready and we get our class lists tomorrow. Then I'll be excited! The kids, it's all about the kids for me!





5 comments:
Yeah that they did so well;) mollys dress is adorable:) i want pics of ur classroom!
SO very cute!
You babies look so cute!!! I love the colors of Molly's dress..so vibrant and pretty!
-april
Adorable pictures! :) I'm into the back-to-school slump myself. I teach 3rd grade and we start next week...oiy. ;) Glad you're working your way out of it! :)
Welcome to the home of PicStory! Your kids are so sweet :)
Post a Comment