Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ji



This is the only picture I have of Baby Ji. So as I update you are going to see the one and only precious picture, over and over again. It was taken last year in September so I just know I won't recognize her when I meet her in person (in the next 9-12 months). We have been working on gathering everything for our dossier. One of our big envelopes with several major documents got lost in the mail and never returned. We are almost finished again. Tomorrow (on the third day of school) our case worker is coming to make a home visit. She needs to update our Korea home study and make it Hague/China ready. The process is a little more involved so I imagine she would be done in a month. Also, our BIG and VERY AWESOME fund raiser is about to kick off! It's called Both Hands and it benefits an orphan (Ji) and a very special widow in the community. I'll post more details soon. So excited!!!!!

I know God's timing is perfect but I've been praying about all of this since May. I can't believe it's all kind of coming together during the first week of school. Did I mention it was the first week of school :) LOL! We love you Ji and we can't wait to come get you!
Sunday Snapshot

5 comments:

shelley said...

How precious is that child??? Thanks for sharing your family and journey with us. We live in Lubbock always nice to find another Texas family bringing orphans home,

Stefanie said...

She is precious! Hope you are able to get some updated pictures soon :)

Jennifer said...

She is adorable! The waiting is hard, so very, very hard. We'll keep your family in our prayers! It would be wonderful if we traveled at the same time! :) Hang in there!

Dianne said...

Congratulations on your upcoming addition to your family! She is darling! Wishing you a smooth rest of your journey.

Sis said...

Oh my word! What beautiful babies you have! Thanks for joining my blog and for your sweet words of encouragement. It means alot, as you know, to hear from others. It so beautiful to see that it works, you know? there are times when I wonder. But seeing Timmy and Lindsay Ji's faces....well, its a miracle. I will definitely visit you fund raiser. I also understand about losing paperwork. I sent my dossier to get appostille and it was lost, ALLLLL of it for almost a month....well its ok. Keep up the good work and keep in touch! i cant wait to see more of precious Lindsey Ji!