Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Timmy's Video
We received the video of Timmy yesterday. I thought watching it would make me cry but I was too excited about him walking. TIMMY CAN WALK!!!! In the last video update his legs looked very floppy due to lack of oxygen, pre-surgery. My sister Katy (Occupational Therapist) thought he might need therapy to learn to walk. NOPE! He's running around like a champ. My favorite part of the video is when he is carrying around our pictures. The foster mom is saying in the back ground, here is your mom and dad. Your wondering how I all the sudden understand Korean??? Before class started today I had one of my precious Korean kiddos translate for me. Thank you Alisha! The video also came with a list of developmental milestones and he has hit all but three of them. He can say 8 words, climb stairs with assistance, hold a cup with two hands, and the list goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I want to watch the video! That is AMAZING and he is cute!
Post a Comment