We had 5 inches of SNOW this week. On Thursday before people were getting out it was beautiful. Molly and I took a nice quiet walk down the street. My neighborhood has never been so quiet. Before it melted Bob and Molly made a snowman. Back to school tomorrow, I guess.
I actually have no adoption news to post. In the back of my mind I made myself believe that our I600 approval was coming this Friday. Who knows why I created that time line. When it didn't come Friday I assured myself that it would be in the mail Saturday. Nothing. Adoption and Timmy have consumed my thoughts. I consider myself to be a fairly patient person but I'm slipping. I don't like this feeling and hope to quit creating time lines to Timmy.





1 comment:
so sorry about Timmy:(
Molly Meeker needs Mittens and rainboots:)
Post a Comment