
In the past week some crazy stuff has happened. All small things but..... tax Return issues (can't get into it), electricity gone out, blow dry hair at school :), cable box blew up, problems with old electrical system in the house, fire hazards, flood in the garage due to washing machine breaking, some family junk, some adoption paper work junk, 6 babies in the church nursery yesterday with only 2 workers, tons of crying and stress and then the kicker......both of my big girls escaped this morning at 6:00 am (construction gate problems, again). I haven't cried this hard since my Dad's suicide. Molly and I were both crying our eyes out. I usually try not to lose it in front of her but I couldn't help myself. Seriously, thought they were gone this time. Bob and I were both driving around like crazy trying to find them. About an hour later Bob (the HERO, thank you Baby) found my babies and they had been sprayed by a skunk. So happy that they were alive but no hugs if you know what I mean! I took the day off work because I wasn't sure if we would find them in time to make it. Also, went to the Dr. and my wrist is sprained. Don't even know when that happened???? About 90% of all of these problems are due to the construction on our house so I'll be glad when it's over. It's probably better that Timmy has not arrived just yet because our house has turned into a disaster zone. The big stuff should be done in a month or so. By the grace of God (and this is no joke) I'm still happy and looking up! Here it to a better week starting NOW :)





No comments:
Post a Comment