Here is what the house looked like last night. It's difficult to get a good picture because the whole yard is full of mud and tools. The sunroom wall is coming down today and the roof is coming off the whole house.
Hi! My name is Amy. My husband and I have two kiddos and a third on the way. Molly is three, Timmy is two (adopted from S. Korea), and Lindsay Ji is waiting for us in China. I love my family, our four dogs, photography, yard work, running, Disney World :), listening to music and being outside! My life has been a series of hills and valleys and I am most certainly a work in progress. My Dad and my Aunt both committed suicide and those grief experiences have shaped my life in a way I never imagined. I pray that one day my story of suicide survival can bring hope to others in similar situations. I'm also a first grade teacher in Dallas, Texas and am blessed to spend my days surrounded by kiddos! Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
aaaahhh! I bet that's crazy!
Post a Comment