It was a fun weekend. We had Rebecca over for the first time in 6 months. Molly loves her! Here are a few pictures of the girls from the zoo. Molly laughed and screamed at every animal she saw. Hilarious.
Hi! My name is Amy. My husband and I have two kiddos and a third on the way. Molly is three, Timmy is two (adopted from S. Korea), and Lindsay Ji is waiting for us in China. I love my family, our four dogs, photography, yard work, running, Disney World :), listening to music and being outside! My life has been a series of hills and valleys and I am most certainly a work in progress. My Dad and my Aunt both committed suicide and those grief experiences have shaped my life in a way I never imagined. I pray that one day my story of suicide survival can bring hope to others in similar situations. I'm also a first grade teacher in Dallas, Texas and am blessed to spend my days surrounded by kiddos! Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
YEAH! I am so glad you guys got to see Rebbecca and go to the zoo! What fun:) Molly is so much fun at this age..isn't she??!!!
The girls back together again...I am so happy for you both!!!
Post a Comment