Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break is Over :(

I'm posting this am because I am starting to feel really sad. Teaching is great for having long breaks with Molly. However, when a break is over I feel like it's the beginning of leaving her all over again. I hate that! She of course is never as sad as I am ;) She has lots of friends at the Baby House and many fun things to do. I should take some pictures of the place and of Christian, the wonderful French man who runs it. On an up note we did have a really nice break. I ran a total of 30 miles, did a fair amount of landscaping around my patio, mudded the outside of the dog room, finished 10 report cards, and mostly played with Molly. We also fed the ducks 3 times, went to the library twice and the Dallas Arboretum. Summer is soon but I don't want to rush the time away.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW--YOu did a LOT!!!!! Flowerbed looks awesome! We are about to tackle ours in a Saturday or 2. L is snotty and crying so I need to go get him:(

powellsa74 said...

Wow! 30 miles...good foryou!