Thursday, March 26, 2009
Baby DJ
This is Molly's idea of fun on a Thursday night. She likes to get on the counter, pull all of the cookie cuters out and mess with the stereo. I always encourage her to dance. It's hilarous! I think the picture of us at the bottom is the first one we have had together in 3 months. I'm always the one behind the camera so I've got to change that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is funny:) You are a fun Mommy:) And --yes--you need more pic's with Molly! I think all mom's ends up taking all the pic's and then they are in NONE!
Molly is such a doll! I can't believe how grown up she is. Amanda told me you are going to school again. Brave girl! I loved my nursing courses, I just didn't love the "doing" part. One of my favorite courses was statistics and also pathophysiology. I think you will make a great nurse. You have great compassion for others. It will serve you well. NancyP
I love the pic of the two of you!
How sweet:)
Post a Comment