Monday, March 30, 2009
Last Year
This picture of Molly was taken last year at this time. We used it for her dedication photo because I thought it was so cute. Can we please stop time!!!!! Last night I smelled something funny like car gas in my hallway. Then Kt and Nick came over and smelled it too. I called Atmos emergency and our hot water heater was having a major gas leak. YIKES! So, they turned off the gas and we have to get a plummer to fix the rest. Can you say cold showers until it's done? Tonight is my 2nd test. I know the lipids and protiens pretty well but not metabolism. 6:00 prayers please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Time passing is so bittersweet....It makes me cry all the time--tears of happiness.
That gas leak is SCARY...you need a carbon monoxide detector.
I agree Amanda - carbon monoxide detector! We have one upstairs and downstairs.
Good luck on your test!
Post a Comment