A little update.... R (Bob's daughter) will be coming this weekend. It's the first time since September. The paper work is not complete because of holiday issues. The judge will nail the rest of that down :)
Also, we had a team meeting yesterday with my boss. There was some discussion over a math issue. I said, "this is how I've been doing it." Then one of my evil team mates said, "Amy is doing it wrong but not us." Geeeeee, thanks for throwing me under the bus. Today my boss emailed all of us and guess what I was doing it the correct way. So, now that witch won't even look at me. Nothing even happened between us except she called me out for doing something wrong, that wasn't. GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!! Summer is so soon so I know I can make it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Big hugs!
ggeeeezzzzz!
Post a Comment