Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 6

Day 6. Bob and I are staying at the Cresent Hotel in Dallas tonight. I won the grand prize at our school carnival this year. 1 night at the cresent, dinner at Perry's and a spa package for 2. Mom and Mamie are having a slumber party with Molly tonight. I hope I am not too sad to leave her. Should be fun!

5 comments:

The Trost's said...

Enjoy yourselves! Molly will be in great hands.

Amanda said...

oh my!!!!! that sounds DIVINE!!!! You are lucky to have your Mom to take care of Molly. try to enjoy yourself and relax!

chelle1113 said...

You will have to let us know how it was! I am JEALOUS!! =)

powellsa74 said...

That does sound divine!!! Can't wait to hear about the grandness of it all:)

Amy said...

The Cresent was out of our league but very fun! We were laughing at ourselves the whole time. You know it's just weird to have someone run and open car doors for me. 10+ for the massage.