Day 14 Going back to school. Ok, I really wasn't going to tell anyone but I'm too excited! I am going back to school. When I started college I wanted to be a nurse. My freshman year my grades were not good enough to get into the college of nursing. So, I decided to teach. I can't live my whole life wondering what might have been. So.......with much thought and prayerful consideration I (we) are doing it. TWU has a bridge program for the more mature student-teeeheeeeheee! I will continue my job at ESD and go to school Friday nights and Saturdays (when and if I am accepted to the program). Right now I am taking 1 pre-req class, nutrition on Monday nights! If it goes as planned I'll have my nursting degree when Molly starts kindergarten. Then I won't have to miss the first day of dropping her off or her school parites. I couldn't take it. I have 7 more re-reqs to take; chemistry, anatomy 1 and 2, microbiology, us government, and statistics. Pray for good grades!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Good luck Amy!!! Many prayers headed your way.
YEAH!! I am so excited for you! I hope you LOVE it=) If you need babysitting, you know Eli will keep Molly=)
WOW----AMAZING! We must talk:) What a secret:O
Post a Comment