Happy 2009! I never do this but what the heck......
I have 3 New Year's Resolutions this year.
1. To fit back into my skinny jeans. I can wear them but they push a little fat over the top. You know what I am talking about girls, the "muffin top". I've been running so hopefully I'll be able to wear them comfortably in a few months.
2. Recycle! Most people already do this. In The Branch we aren't given bins so I made my own and found a drop off 1 mile from home. EASY!
3. To read the entire Bible from beginning to end. There is a reading plan on www.biblegateway.com 10 minutes a day. I've always wanted to and my Bible knowlegde is lacking to say the least.
Does anyone else have a resolution?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I never make any--b/c I feel it sets me up for failure. but yours sound great:) Although I think you look great and don't need to feel that pressure to fit back into those jeans that don't even have stretch in them! throw them out girl:)
Post a Comment