Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Day 4
Day 4. ERASURE!!!! Having a favorite band. I have loved Erasure since I was 13. Seen them in concert about 12 times, front row each time. Andy Bell (the lead singer) and Vince have been making happy pop music for 25 years now. I never tire of them. For awhile there I was wanting to name Molly Andie Bell Meeker. It was really just to see if I could write them and let them know. Then maybe I would be their favorite fan :) See it's totally out of control! If it's a bad day I pop in the video and dance around. I'm sure they will make the gratitude list again. Best song........so many to choose from but overall I would say Oh l'Amour. PS-No these boys are not married to each other :) Vincie has a kid and a wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Molly Andie Bell ranks up there with Wilson Artist!! She will be glad you chose Kate=)
I love ERASURE! Just downloaded 6 of their CD's to my ipod!
Post a Comment