Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday-Growing Up

She is growing up right in front of my eyes. SIGH. This kid, she loves life. She never meets a stranger and can turn a boring night at home into an all out party. She has the most fun playing dress up.

Coloring and cutting are favorite activities as well. As you can see we have some photos taken from Birds in Bloom pasted right on our kitchen walls, under Rocky's portrait. She informed us that she was cutting out a boobie bird and she was. Thanks to Little Einsteins she already knows more than I do.



She loves make up and basically anything girly. Every day when I get up at 6 am she pops out of bed and watches me get ready while applying her own make up as well.

She can have fun with anyone. Here she is goofing off with our sweet friend Katrina.


And let me tell you about her Daddy. She has this guy wrapped around her little finger. They are both foodies so all she has to do is make a request and he will either cook or buy whatever her palate desires. Today he was grilling hamburgers at 7 am. With or without cheese, princess?



In January she noticed a construction site near our house. I explained to her that it was a new bank and after our talks she decided she would open a saving account. We took Piggy to Chase during opening week and Molly now has $59.13 which she is saving for her next trip to Disney.

I know I am partial but Molly is more fun than most 4 year olds. Enough growing up for now sweet girl. I love you!

the long road



4 comments:

Amanda said...

She is full of life! And has a million dollar smile! I am telling you 3-4 yr olds....sweetest, innocent and most fun ever! When they go to real school they grow up so fast and are so different....IMO.

Cedar said...

It really is the best age! She looks so cute and I LOVE her proud smile at the bank! Very cool!

Buckeroomama said...

I know how you feel about your 4yo, because that's exactly how I feel about mine. =)

This is the best age... until I'll say it again next year. :)

Leah H. said...

Cool kid:) I really like the 1st photo especially her colored nails:)

Visiting for Favorite Photo Friday! Hope you can stop by:)

http://dsahmblogs.com/favorite-photo-friday-fish-pond/