Finger Prints at the USCIS. DONE! Here are some pics of the kids outside the office. Not very pretty back ground but I want Ji to see how the kids looked when we were planning to bring her home. They don't allow cameras inside and it's certainly not a place to break the rules ;) Afterwards we went to eat at the Dream Cafe in Addison. I had a very yummy Greek salad with hummus. Greek salad is so tasty!




8 comments:
Hi Amy,
They are sooooo cute! You can definately see how much they love each other:)
Such exciting news!!! Another step
closer to your sweet Lindsay...
Have A Wonderful Weekend!
God Bless,
Diane
So cute:)
I love those pictures. Wonderful. Very sweet.
SO CUTE! So so cute!!!!
You are one step closer!!!
they are totally adorable!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend~
Lisa
How can you not love that pose?! Perfect.
They are so cute.
Beautiful photos.
Regards and best wishes
So precious. they are pretty serious about stuff at the USCIS places right? guards, etc. good stuff. love the pics cant wait for it to include little Ji!
Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment