Thursday, January 26, 2012
Favorite Photo Friday-Something Special
Today I received an email from Tammy at AIAA. SWS (agency in Korea) found newborn pictures of Timmy and sent them for us. I can't explain how excited I was to open the attachment and see what he looked like as a newborn. Since he went into foster care at 3 months old we did not have earlier photos of him. It's awesome that he will have these to look back on. Bob showed him the pictures and asked him who they were of. His reply, Me....Timmy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
PRECIOUS! What an amazing gift to have!!!!! He is too cute:)
What a special gift to have...
Tiffany
So awesome that you have those!!! Those are so cute :)
Amazing and what precious gift. We also have a little one from S Korea and one from china. Those baby pictures are priceless!
OMG! Those photos are so precious..
Visiting for Favorite Photo Friday! Hope you can stop by:)
http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/nothing-out-of-ordinary.html
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following. What a cutie that Timmy is! My heart just melted on the floor.
So so sweet!
Post a Comment