Friday, January 20, 2012

Emergency Room

Well.......on Wednesday Timmy's school called and said his mouth was blue and is O2 sats were at 75%. I rushed out and took him to the Medical City ER. After 2 EKGs and some chest xrays, nothing is wrong. His heart is functioning perfectly and the cardiologist says there is no way his sats went to 75% and then back up to 100% so quickly. Maybe the school nurse panicked because his mouth turned blue. Not sure! So now Timmy has a heart monitor for social reasons at school :) We (the cardiologist and the people who understand his condition) do not feel worried or scared around him but the school is careful and protective. They see a little boy with a heart condition and very big surgery repair. I guess I should look on the bright side, at least they care. BUT it was a lot of drama and money for nothing. Here is Timmy looking like a pro on the EKG machine.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sooooo glad it was nothing!!!!!! Sorry they put u guys through that!

Jennifer said...

Sorry you had to go through all for nothing. I'm glad all was okay! :)