They love each other more than I ever expected. When we are home they will spend hours at a time reading, dressing up and pretending. They are truly best buddies!
How very sweet they are! Those little quiet moments speak the loudest to a mother. I love it when my little girls spend quiet time together just talking or playing silly games that they make up. We just started our adoption journey. We are trying to adopt a precious little girl from China. We are so excited. God Bless you and your beautiful family!
I hope my kids will love each other like that. They gonna be 2 years apart so I think it's a good thing. I'm coming from a family where my siblings are way much older than I am and it almost always was an issue to connetc with them.
The age difference between my two youngest is 10 years. They are the best of friends and worst of enemies. Right now they are sleeping together on the couch. A few nights ago Cara (4 yrs) threatened to stab her big brother with a fork!
Thanks for stopping by today, I'm so happy to have found you!! I love when I make new friends:) So many times I think I'm going to end by blogging, then I find new friends like you and am so happy I keep going.
Molly Kate, Timmy and Lindsay Ji are absolutely precious!! I am so excited for you to travel this summer and will anxiously follow your journey.
They are so cute!!! You can tell they are quite pair:) I have two little ones that are the same way. The tiniest things amuse them for hours on end and where one will go, the other always follows.
Hi! My name is Amy. My husband and I have two kiddos and a third on the way. Molly is three, Timmy is two (adopted from S. Korea), and Lindsay Ji is waiting for us in China. I love my family, our four dogs, photography, yard work, running, Disney World :), listening to music and being outside! My life has been a series of hills and valleys and I am most certainly a work in progress. My Dad and my Aunt both committed suicide and those grief experiences have shaped my life in a way I never imagined. I pray that one day my story of suicide survival can bring hope to others in similar situations. I'm also a first grade teacher in Dallas, Texas and am blessed to spend my days surrounded by kiddos! Thanks for stopping by!
8 comments:
How very sweet they are! Those little quiet moments speak the loudest to a mother. I love it when my little girls spend quiet time together just talking or playing silly games that they make up. We just started our adoption journey. We are trying to adopt a precious little girl from China. We are so excited. God Bless you and your beautiful family!
I hope my kids will love each other like that. They gonna be 2 years apart so I think it's a good thing. I'm coming from a family where my siblings are way much older than I am and it almost always was an issue to connetc with them.
The age difference between my two youngest is 10 years. They are the best of friends and worst of enemies. Right now they are sleeping together on the couch. A few nights ago Cara (4 yrs) threatened to stab her big brother with a fork!
Hi Amy,
Thanks for stopping by today, I'm so happy to have found you!! I love when I make new friends:) So many times I think I'm going to end by blogging, then I find new friends like you and am so happy I keep going.
Molly Kate, Timmy and Lindsay Ji are absolutely precious!! I am so excited for you to travel this summer and will anxiously follow your journey.
God Bless,
Diane
Awww what cute little pals!!!
Awww, so sweet!!!!
They are so cute!!! You can tell they are quite pair:) I have two little ones that are the same way. The tiniest things amuse them for hours on end and where one will go, the other always follows.
Happy Sunday~
Lisa
So sweet! I hope you can bring your little one home soon from China<3
Here from Sunday Snapshot!
Post a Comment