SO HAPPY!!!!!!! You know I'd like to bring every little precious child home to live with us. Impossible yes BUT not impossible to pray for specific kiddos, right? Around the time we were matched with Timmy I saw the precious girlie on Rainbow Kids. She has the sweetest face! I prayed specifically for her to find the right family and guess what......she has! I was on FB today and her mom posted about their fundraiser and there she was. MATCHED!!!! Here is her family blog if you want to follow along. http://corascominghome.wordpress.com/

Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6





4 comments:
Yay! that is a good christmas present right?!
We've been so amazed at how many people have told us they feel in love with our SJ over the years she was waiting. WE are amazed that she waited for so long! THANK YOU for praying for her, for loving her from afar and for sharing in our joy.
We were matched in June and hope to be united with her in the next 1-2 months. Yay! Can't wait to see your daughter in your arms, too!
I just love that word "Matched"! It brings tears to my eyes every time! And watching God work - AMAZING!!!
this makes me want to cry!! I am so happy, she is beautiful. I cant wait to read more about her and follow her journey.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for following my Blog and my journey. Your support is so special to me!!
Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment