As 2011 comes to a close my heart is filled with so much gratitude. I'm extremely grateful for my friends and family who have been on this adoption journey with us. For each of you who have prayed and supported our children there are truly no words to express what that means. You guys are the biggest GIVERS! I started to make a list to thank each of you by name but I'm afraid there are so many I may leave someone out. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I hope that I can one day give back to each of you, as much as I have received in 2011. Best wishes for an AWESOME 2012. Love, Amy
Molly Kate 4 years old
Timothy Doyoung 2 1/2 years old-Referral Photo :)

Lindsay Ji-2 years old-Referral Photo :)






1 comment:
Beautiful little ones! :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment